We are pleased to announce that the NCNA Convention & Coin Show is on for October 2nd – 4th! We hope you can join us as we have an excellent group of approximately 70 coin dealers set up at the show, coming from 9 different states. Please be aware there will be several protocols in place to ensure everyone’s health and safety. These are required in order to hold the event. We hope these protocols will allow you to feel comfortable in attending our show.
1. Mask wearing is required. Face shields are not sufficent. Cabarrus Arena and Events Center, where the show is being held, will be strictly adhering to the NC mandates.
2. A trained medical professional will be taking everyone’s temperature and administering a very short health questionnaire before entrance each day. The temperature threshold is 100.00 degrees.
3. Dealer tables will be spread out 8 feet apart across an expanded bourse floor, with wider aisles for safe social distancing.
4. Bathrooms and high touch surfaces will be sprayed with a CDC approved sanitizing spray by Cabarrus Arena staff at least once per hour.
5. Sanitizing stations will be available in various areas throughout the bourse floor.
6. Covid-19 related signage reminding of social distancing and other health and safety protocols will be placed in various areas throughout the bourse floor.
7. Show hours are Friday/Saturday from 10 am – 6 pm, and Sunday from 10 am – 4 pm. Collectors 60+ years of age can enter at 9 am each morning. NCNA members can enter at 9:30 am. Early birds ($50) can enter Thursday, October 1st from 2 pm – 8 pm, and 8 am each morning thereafter. There is a maximum number of people allowed on the bourse floor at one time due to social distancing requirements, so you are encouraged to consider avoiding the busiest time of the show which is typically 11 am – 2 pm.
8. Pre-registration is available right here on our web site. Bring your completed preregistration form to the show to enter our express line.
9. Unfortunately, we will not be able to hold certain events such as the seminars, educational exhibits, and Boy Scout Merit Badge program. However, we are excited that we are still allowed to hold the YN treasure hunt!
9. Parking and admission are free.
11. Please visit our convention section here on the web site for more information about the show such as the complete show schedule, dealers setting up at the show, hotels, restaurants, etc.
The health and safety of everyone attending is our first priority.
Please contact me or anyone on the board with any questions or concerns. We all look forward to seeing you at the show. Stay safe!
NCNA Bourse Chair